Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This is not the end, this is not the beginning...

This is not the end, this is not the beginning,its the middle of the year

Thus this is not to late to make my first entering on my blog
Hallo
So its been way way overdue for me to come and write her again.
I've decided that i am going to change kinda my blog make it more about another thing i am really passionate about and i wanna make a living out of it.
What is that?

FASHION
ja fashion

So i will give fashion tips and just blog about what ever fashion i have to share...Sharing is caring and not do the whole *"in" fashion blog with and post picture ok maybe a picture here and there It is still after all The Story of my Life

But the New Strong Voice of the story of my life My will now only be the big "F" and that is not facebook but Fashion

No comments: