Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scarfed it up and Waistcoats in

Scarfed it up!
i am a big believer in the power of the Scarf!For the save of the winter wind,as well as colouring up a outfit
So the start of this winter,in May i knitted my first own scarfed. Picture on the right: in hand my Handmade_Brown_Wool_scarf
Mind the bright_light picture was taken in a club/pub!yes in SouthAfrica when its winter one still needs to scarfed it up inside.
Note my awesome new pink watch as well as my awesome waistcoats
Waistcoats are awesome and do not think for one minute its just for men! I love making Clothes or just fixing it or changing it!so knitting my First Own scarf was so awesome!and now i am wearing it with proud because it's not only "made in the RSA" or "made by hand" But its made by my own hand's!

No comments: