Saturday, July 16, 2011

Spicing it up with Suspenders

Kruisband that's the word for Suspenders in Afrikaans. I must say the Afrikaans word say it much better.
Because that is what it is:these two line cross over holding on the left-and-right side,back-and-front on my pants, keeping up those pants(jeans most of the time)and spicing up my outfit.

Yes i am talking about those famous 60's style Suspenders under a suit.It so the thing to wear since June 2010. Ja its back in Fashion!
Because Fashion repeats-it-self™©

I've got a white-and-black pair.Both form H&M(uk) in London. My white pair was my first pair and then the boyfriend gave me the black one's.I know what a awesome boy that gives one fashionable-gifts!Both were bought form the Men's department.
I must say it here that i love the Men's department in Shop's!
Why?Ag i like Men's Fashion just as much as Cloth in general and Colours and style!
I will at same later stage blog about Fashion tips

But until then my "Kruisbande" will keep up my Jeans as i am having Winter in July for the fist time in 3 years!
and i must say i prefer having Summer in July and Not Winter in July.

So spice it up with Suspenders ™©


No comments: