Monday, June 2, 2008

TiMe

We the Human-race has Always been Fascinated by it:

HOW TiME CAN BOTH MOVE FAST AND SLOW AMAZES ME”-Lauren Bernett-

Its quite a time a-go since I first read those PROFOUND words, what a BEAUTIFUL Line and a Awesome REVELATION!!

It was the TIME of Aug 2006 after spending 3 hot summer month's of June, July and Aug on the East Cost of the United States of America in the Capital DC.

But every since that Time: It has Hunt me and follow me, because part of me: My thoughts and words and Understanding of TiMe knows it is so TRUE

I don’t know if Lauren Read it somewhere, maybe is was just her Own REVELATION of Time!
Maybe is was a moment She Had While Writing Me a Farewell Letter, after a SuMMer Camp, that Has SHAPE and CHANGE ALL of Us to the TiMe...

Its so true what SHE wrote that night, that First Line, Like an Opening Line for a Speech, so TRUE so PROFOUND so REAL, that EVERYONE just Smile’s and nod.

TiMe and Time Again TIME and LIFE just Show’s Me what a MYSTERY it IS and WILL Be and I Know it Has ALWAYS Been!!!


How Time Can Move Both Fast AND Slow AMAZES ME!!!
..........TIME AND TIME Again.....

No comments: