Thursday, May 15, 2008

i am inLove

I love romantic comedies!!!!


That feel good feeling I get while and after I have watch a romantic comedy!
You know what I am talking about that kind of you get, like I got while watching SWEET HOME ALABAMA for the first time back in January 2003 that after I walk out of the cinema, I was screaming:” I am in Love” in Brooklyn Mall.



That Feeling of Hope it gives me, because the two main characters Always end up together and happy!:13 GOING ON 30 just to name 1




That a main character always realizing that he made a mistake, and then he goes back and its all good: HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS just to name 1




That a Best Friend always falls in Love or is already in love with his or hers best Friend! Maid OF Honor just to name 1

it’s because I love the feeling of being in love!
Romantic Comedy Is My favourite Genre of Movies
Its because most well more like 99% of all Romantic Comedies play of in New York City that’s like my Favourite City in the World
Maybe its because I am an romanticist

Maybe its because if I CAN choose an ideal STORY for my Life I’ll choose a Romantic Comedy!!


But More then that its Because ROMANTIC COMEDIES is theee Movies that ARE SUCCESSFUL in there AFTER FEELING,

and that is: FeeLing Good About Yourselves and Having Hope and That’s How I Want People to Feel after they have spend time with Me...



.

No comments: