Monday, September 29, 2008

MuSiC

There is SoMeTHing about MuSiC That Relates to My SOUL Like Nothing Else Can!!!

it speaks TO and OF every STAGE/VASE i have ever Been or maybe Will be...
it tells the story of my life in so many ways like i was never able to say it out loud!
to speak for myself
and to live it out loud like dreaming out loud

it can put me in a MOOD like no one else can

it can make me DANCE like a true star*

it makes me SiNG everyday :-)

it Makes Me WANA Become the Person i was meant to be

it makes me wana go New PLACE'S and meet New People who will become like Family

it makes me wana Make MEMORIES that Will Last Me a LiFeTiMe

it makes me wana WRiTE more and more

it makes me wana LOVE regardless of the Asshole All men Are

it makes me Know that there is HOPE

it makes me Wane experience more and more of every kind of Emotions and Feelings

and

It Really Really Makes me Wana Be Alive!!!!!


MuSiC is sooo PART of ME that it is ME and Its The: Song Of My Life

and i am singing it OUT LOUD!!!

No comments: