Tuesday, September 30, 2008

E-E-I-A

so what happens to a creative person if they work in a task orientated work that is filled Billable Hours and Record Keeping???
You end up writing songs and making moves to an old song with new Meaning and Feeling:

" Old McDonald Had Farm E-E-I-A
and on the Farm there was a Craig
E-E-I-A
with a Little Bit of This (do the hair move)
and a Little Bit of That (yeah yeah)
and We end up with a B.i.D....
Old McDonald Had A Farm E-E-I-A"
so for those who do not know what EIA stands for its: ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT

this year i have been part of the Public Participation Team for the Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA) for the New Proposed Transnet Petrol Pipeline(RSA)....well most of the time....there is other project as well...of course but the New Petrol Pipeline got me here....and is the reason...why i am still here at www.golder.com

the way you do the moves to songs like: Y-M-C-A
Changes to Y-E-I-A

you see everything Change Because With A Little Bit of THIS and a Little Bit of That you end up with a BackGround Information Document B.I.D

and you hear things different...the radio news about LonminMine who is being bought over by Xstrata Mine is not that Random anymore...in fact you know people working at Xstrata Mine because you are working on one of their projects


E-E-I-A











No comments: