Friday, July 4, 2008

What this ROADTRIP made me REalises Yet again:


1. ITS AMAZING HOW THINGS DON'T WORK OUT SO THAT IT CAN WORK OUT!and that has been One of my motto's ever since i saw Dave Matthews Band back in USA ,Virginia 24 June 2006. One of my things/sayings/beliefs/xperience=I LIVE BY IT

2. There Are still Good/Nice People in this COUNTRY/WORLD THAT WOULD WANNA AND WILL HELP you just by giving directions

3.THERE are still People that Will NEVer b Abel to DRIVE!!

4.the WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL

5.I LOVE IT WHEN IT RAINS(the sun was out 2day but thank God for that because it was summer here =HOT and i look black now from all the sun)

6.GOD'S ANGELS REALLY DOES A GOOD JOB

7.I AM BLESSED

8. THAT IAM BUSY TAKING OVER THE WORLD

9.I LOVE FEELING IN LOVE(MEANING LIKING A GUY woo woo for Blue Eye Boys)

10.THAT MAKING SOME ELSE DAY IS PRICELESS

11.GOD gave Me a Personality to Work with People

12.YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON A MISSION MISSION TRIP to BE on a Mission Mission trip and WORKING FOR GOD

13.ROAD TRIPS ARE AWESOME

14.SINGING IN A CAR IS AWESOME

15.Dancing IS THE BEST THING EVER(no matter where or what)

16.i Love taking Photo's

17.Moments ARE SOO SPECIAL

18.THAT I AM A TRAVELER

19.THAT there's somethings i WILL ALWAYS HAVE with some People

20. :-) smile



* and more yet to realises




Gooi MieLies


PIMPING@the Shack Palace


ATTRAVERSIAMO"Lets CROSS OVER as they say in Italian.SO CROSSING ANOTHER RIVER


Nature Just makes BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS...OK OK the model helps :-)


i Love Horses


my First ZULU house...Al was ek net Buite
.

No comments: