Thursday, January 21, 2010

Making a Career out of Traveling!

Sometimes I wonder just why I love to travel as much....
NaaaaH I know why!
I could truly make a career out of it!!!YES Really....Can i PLEASE

Though travel I have learned that I love the element of change.
I love stretching myself and finding beauty in the differences around me.
I was looking at some pictures of myself and friends from our travels and I am instantly hit with just how much I am glowing from happiness and extreme contentment.

I am so wishy washy with my thoughts because one day I want to settle down and the next I want to travel the world. I don’t think this will ever change to be honest and I don’t think I want it to.

This love and desire for the world is what makes me me and gives me an appreciation for life and a desire to live a full and Purpose Full Life.


No comments: